2012 Easter Egg Hunt Guide!!!April 4th, 2012 at 9:16 am by daniellemitchell under Face of MyINDY-TV
- Sat, April 7th: IMS Kids Club Member Egg Hunt at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Update: Open to the public but you must RSVP! Check out “IMS Kids Club Easter Event” http://imskidsclubeasterevent-estw.eventbrite.com
- Sat, April 7th(10am):Clay Terrace is hosting an Easter Egg hunt with over 3,000 Easter Eggs to be gathered up and there will be prizes for adults as well. Meet up at the Grassy Area behind Kona Grill and Mitchell’s Fish Market. Adults will have a special opportunity to hunt for Easter Eggs!
- Sat, April 7th(10am):Easter Eggstravaganza at the City Market. Easter Egg Hunt registration will be…gin at 10am and is open to children age 3 and older. Children are asked to bring their own baskets to fill. Kids of any age may have their picture taken with the Cottontail the Bunny, eat lunch and take home a brown bag dinner from U-Relish for the Crockpot®.
- Sat, April 7th(11am):The town of Brownsburg is hosting an Easter Egg hunt at Arbuckle Acres Park (200 N. Green Street, Brownsburg) with candy and toy filled eggs. Free for ages infant to age 12. Big prizes include a Nintendo DS3, a scooter and a bike!
- Sat, April 7th(11am):The Indianapolis Propylaeum (1410 N. Delaware, Indianapolis) host a FREE Easter Egg Hunt for infants to age 12. Bring your camera for Easter Bunny photos. Don’t be late!
- Sat, April 7th(Noon):Holland Park (11650 Holland Drive, Fishers, IN 46038) Egg hunt is at 1pm, Easter Bunny pictures are at noon with your own camera! This is for school grades 2 and under. The event will take place rain or shine.
- Sat, April 7th(Noon):The City of Beech Grove presents a city wide Egg Hunt where 10 plastic eggs have been hidden throughout the city. Clues will be posted on the city website http://www.beechgrove.com/ on March 30th. Eggs have numbers in them and when brought to City Hall by 2pm on Saturday, April 7th, cash prizes will be given. http://www.beechgrove.com/uploads/1/0/1/2/10129925/city_wide_easter_egg_hunt_2.pdf
- Sat, April 7th(2pm):Join Danville Parks and Recreation and the Kiwanis Club of Danville for an Easter Egg Hunt at Ellis Park. The hunt will begin at 2:00 p.m. and pictures with the Easter Bunny will start at 1:30 p.m. at the Train Station. The hunt will have 3 age categories, 2-3, 4-6, and 7-9. Eggs contain candy and prizes!