What is not to love about Mexican food – especially on Cinco de Mayo! Finding the BEST can be difficult, especially when there are so many great restaurants in Indy! After much research, I have compiled a list of what I believe to be the tastiest around!
- Cancun Mexican Restaurant – 4 Indy locations – The food portions are large and the margaritas are strong – what more could you ask for!
- La Margarita – Fountain Square
- La Piedad – Broad Ripple – Best known for it’s quaint atmosphere, but the food is right up there as well! This restaurant now has it’s liquor license, so make sure to stop by and have a margarita on the deck!
- Chile Verde - 2 Indy locations
- Puerto Vallarta Mexican Restaurant – 5510 Lafayette Rd.
- El Sol de Tala – 2444 E. Washington Street
- Acapulco Joe’s – Downtown Indy – This restaurant has been in Indy for over 40 years! Make sure you try their breakfast menu – famous biscuits and gravy (if you like a little kick!)